Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's time to get rich

My last post was on September 13th, 2008. A lot has happened since then. We've seen the collapse and rebound of financial markets, although, let's face it, the market is nowhere near where it was during 2008. Let's talk about the elephant(s) in the room.

Why did I stop posting?
September 22nd, 2008 witnessed the crash of Ambac, by far the largest holding in my portfolio. Since I was losing money for the people who read and followed my advice, I stopped posting it. Yes, I was still outperforming the market, but what was the point of giving my advice if it lost you money?

Why am I posting this?
I'm outperforming the market so much that I am actually net positive since 2007. As of 5/18, the one year performance of the S&P is (34.7%). My portfolio is up 29.5%. I am going to be posting my trades again - and we will all get rich together.

Latest trades:
Sold YCRW July 2009 2.5 strike put @ 0.60
Sold CCRT July 2009 2.5 strike put @ 0.75

No comments: